Resources for Third Turn Leaders
Episode #69 of the Third Turn Podcast with Kristin & Mark
In today’s episode, co-hosts Mark L. Vincent and Kristin Evenson share an array of resources they find helpful, especially for leaders in their third turns—leaders who have to get a hold of future value, envision it, see it and then start inviting others into that space.
- Stakeholder audits—to listen for unmet needs and unrecognized affinities among stakeholders, especially at a time that calls for a next-chapter entrepreneurial moment
- Triangulating—to look at an issue or opportunity from three different points of view, to identify consistent data
- Results Accelerator—to help teams and individual leaders recognize the thoughts and perceptions that help or hinder us in accomplishing goals and outcomes
- Motivational Code—to help us better understand our (and others’) motivational wiring (the WHY) that is primal and enduring
- Process Design—to surround a question or opportunity with intentional why, who, what, when, where, how to guide our listening, learning, and outcomes.
- In Her Element—to help high-potential women leaders identify their leadership sweet spot and do away with limiting thoughts and behaviors that we all (both women and men) have.
- MyGrow—to help us as leaders build and deepen emotional intelligence, and develop greater awareness of what is not helpful and what would be helpful in leading ourselves and others.
Along the way, Mark and Kristin share a bit about their own respective Inner Critic (a topic we’ll return to in Episode 70 with guest Christopher Salem).
Whether listening for organizational opportunity and future value or listening and learning for our own leadership growth and development (and/or that of others), may you find interesting resources here that support you in the important, intentional work of third turn leadership.
- Results System and Results Accelerator – Grounded in neuroscience and starting with the result in mind, Results System and Results Accelerator help us as leaders identify and address those patterns that help and those that hinder our progress and outcomes.
- Motivational Code – An assessment that can help unlock the keys to deeper engagement, increased productivity, and more effective leadership.
- Process Design – An iterative form of humble inquiry where a Process Consultant’s purpose is not to provide ready-made solutions but to advance the Client’s growth and learning through an authentic discovery process.
- In Her Element – A cohort-based leadership development experience that helps women leaders ignite and live into their leadership potential.
- MyGrow – To build emotionally intelligent teams that are more collaborative, innovative and empowered.
Listen to the Episode Now:
Or Listen on your Favorite Platform:
About The Third Turn Podcast & Maestro-level leaders:
With each episode of the Third Turn Podcast, we host a conversation among leaders who want the world to flourish for generations beyond their lifetimes.
Listening with others in some way and enjoying in-depth conversations of your own as you reflect and choose what you would do the same or differently is a plus!
We always welcome you sharing these podcasts with others as well as sending along any suggestions for making these podcasts better.
April 11, 2023