I've had broad executive leadership experience during over 3 decades at Herman Miller, Inc. My corporate background, coupled with extensive non-profit engagement, have yielded deep and wide experiences, which allow me to bring wisdom and insights into any business or non-profit setting. I serve as process consultant, leadership coach, and cross functional facilitator throughout all aspects of business, global corporate, subsidiary, and non-profit settings.
My areas of expertise include Product Design, Development, Market Launch, Change Leadership, and all aspects of Human Resources.
We might be a good fit if:
You've built a strong foundation in your organization, and now:
- There are areas with so much potential, yet "aren't quite there"
- You need help motivating and energizing teams through turbulent times
- Leaders need help gaining organizational alignment around common goals
- The newly communicated strategy is ready to activate
You need to lead the organization through significant change:
- The market is shifting
- Leadership changes are coming
- Scaling certain aspects of your business is harder than anticipated
- Your workforce is going through significant turnover
What you can expect
- Rapid creation of trusted partnerships
- Inquiries to uncover current reality of what is, and is not, working
- Envision optimized functions and processes
- Collaborate to design implementation plan and process
- A scalable, systemic outcome
- Leaders equipped with knowledge to design and execute a customized plan to obtain desired business results
Let's work together to unleash your team's performance by quickly engaging your leaders and functional experts to create laser focus on desired results.
What will all this mean for you?
- Day-to-day actions aligned with strategy, culture, and key results
- Employees energized by productive, meaningful work!
- Retention of top talent
- Fully engaged employees
What I don’t do:
- Present a rigid process with pre-conceived plug-and-play outcomes.