Kim Stezala provides objective analysis combined with process consulting to improve the vitality and success of nonprofit organizations. Kim specializes in the pipeline to and through college and has partnered with scholarship providers and college access and success programs across the country, including youth and family organizations, elementary and secondary schools, colleges and universities, membership associations, and foundations.
She helps mission-driven leaders, managers and board members at various points in the process to design, plan, evaluate and improve their programs and strategies to be more effective. She also helps operationally with technical assistance, training, documentation, and dissemination of best practices to internal and external stakeholders.
The result is that clients are better equipped to achieve their desired impact.
She operates with clients according to these core values:
- Succeed with integrity and accountability
- Ensure that we are stewards of ideas and resources
- Cherish the opportunity to make positive change
- Appreciate all clients and their stakeholders
- Value diversity of thoughts and experiences
- Listen to the communities in which we operate and collaborate
- Embrace 360 degree learning
- Deliver accurate words and work to all clients
- Evaluate our condition for continuous improvement