One of the most significant leadership challenges of our day is to manage complexity. When we propose to do something new, or unfamiliar, or even something that we have done before, it is often helpful to make sure we have a solid process to help us get to where we need to go.
Process Design has many benefits, including:
1. Understanding WHY you are wanting to do what it is you are wanting to do.
2. Deliberately thinking through WHO is involved in the process and what role they play.
3. Unpacking WHAT deliverables and desired outcomes you seek from the work being undertaken to achieve the WHY.
4. Clearly articulating HOW you will proceed to achieve the outcomes and deliverables you desire, outlining WHO will be doing what along the way.
5. Creating a road map for WHEN these deliverables and processes will be achieved.