A gathering of thought leaders and practicioners concerned with steward leadership and steward cultivation gathered at George Fox University in January 2013, hosted by John R. Frank. The papers presented are combined in this collection.
- Mark L. Vincent, on the offering as an act of worship.
- Howard C Rich III on steward leadership in for profit organizations.
- George B. Warton on the Ethiopian eunuch as a prototype of a steward leader.
- Donna Mace, Dirk Mortensen and Wesley Willmer on the organizational sustainability of raising stewards.
- Kent R. Wilson on the steward throughout history.
- E.G. "Jay" Link on creating a life stewardship culture in a congregation.
- Gary G. Hoag on sustainability and soliciting in the economy of God.
You can make a secure order by filling out the form at right. We will send you a faxback form to complete the order.
You can also order
COLLECTIONS FROM OTHER SUMMITS
2014 - held at Multnomah University