What is a platform? Why do organizational development professionals need one?
Perhaps we should ask what it is not?
- A platform is not a container (it would then be a tomb!)
- A platform is not a wilderness (a platform has some idea of a destination)
- A platform is not a consumable (it would instantly cease to exist once used)
A platform can be a:
- Point of Launch - e.g. a diving board or a rocket pad
- Stage - e.g. a place for performance, a showcase or an organizing point for marshalling resources or conducting triage
- Support - e.g. hidden reinforcements or structure, platform shoes, braces, even an exoskeleton
Design Group International is a platform and provides all three possibilities in combination. We are:
A launch point, especially as we onboard a new consultant. We provide a place to discover clarity initially, and then a place to repeatedly launch ideas for client service. We also provide strong, expert, accomplished colleagues.
A stage, a place to be seen and from which to organize one's actions and resources to perform well for one's clients.
A support, in that we provide excellent back office administration. This creates efficiencies and strength of brand so that one's practice is more vibrant, sustaining and effective.
Want to know more? Click the gold box below....