Benefits and Outcomes
Matthew provides a variety of benefits and outcomes to clients through each phase of the listening, helping, and learning process. Here are some highlights.
- to leaders to craft the best questions to be asked on their behalf;
- to respondents to invite open-ended responses that can make adaptive, creative, innovative, and informative contributions;
- to data leaders already have and new data that emerges from the work we do together.
Helping organizations and leaders
- make discoveries,
- deepen understanding,
- make decisions,
- and improve relationships.
Learning alongside leaders as they
- Discover new things: “We didn’t know that even existed!”
- Confirm hunches: “We thought we might see that.”
- Test hypotheses: “We believe X, is it true?”
- Connect the dots: “So this is how it all fits together.”
- Build the model: “This is what makes it tick.”
- Clarify the problem: “What is actually wrong?”
- Clear blind spots: “What is out there that we haven’t thought of?”