|Tweet this article||
I am pleased to announce that after nearly six years as a Senior Consultant with Design Group International, I have now become a Partner in the company.
I am grateful for the invitation from the other Senior Design Partners to join them in their work, and excited for the opportunity. I am grateful to my clients, past and current, for the trust and the ongoing learning I have enjoyed with you.
For now, my practice is remaining largely as it has been:
- working at the connection points between vision and implementation;
- working to help organizations and their leaders get, understand, and act upon good data - whether financial or qualitative;
- helping leaders analyze, strategize, and model their businesses for healthy decision-making;
- working from a heart for doing good while doing well - with businesses, non-profits, and religious institutions;
- and strengthening the overall capacity of our company network.
If you are curious about the work we do, and how we do it, I would be happy to speak with you - via e-mail, phone, or in person. Feel free to or call 1.877.771.3330 x20. For more about the work I do regularly, including the software certifications I hold, check out my Consultant Page.
Here's to the transformative power of new beginnings!
|Follow @matthewmthomas_||Follow @designgroupint1|